Welcome to North Shore Eye Health and Wellness! To schedule an eye exam online, please click the link below to access our appointment book and find a time that works well for you and your family. After finding an appointment time that fits your schedule, you will be asked to log in to your patient account (existing patients) or register on our secure, patient portal (Personal Health Record for Your Eyes) by creating a username and password. After booking your appointment, please review the appointment information tab for some important tips prior to your visit with us. We are honored that you have chosen to trust North Shore Eye Health and Wellness with your eyesight! We cannot wait to meet you!
Please note: If you have forgotten your User ID or Password, or need help to set up your PHR Portal, please contact us directly by phone (262) 421-4412.
*Before you arrive at North Shore Eye Health and Wellness for your appointment, please review the information below:
*As a reminder, please bring the following items with you to your appointment:
1. Insurance card- Medical AND any Vision Benefit Information
2. Driver's License, Social Security Number, and/or credit card (Click Here [https://www.northshore-eye.com/medical-insurance-vs-vision-benefit-plans.html] for policies)
3. Medication list
4. Glasses, even if you wear contact lenses
5. Sunglasses- yes, even those gas station ones!
6. New patients- bring your most recent glasses or contact lens prescriptions, if available
We are excited to welcome you to our practice and honored to see our return patients trust our clinic with the health and wellness of their sight. If you have any questions or concerns prior to your visit with us, do not hesitate to give us a call at (262) 421-4412 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org