North Shore Eye Health and Wellness is happy to introduce:
Now you have a convenient, secure method of accessing information from your eye care record through an online portal called RevolutionPHR. The acronym PHR stands for “Personal Health Record” and represents an online location where you, and only you, can view important information about your relationship with us.
RevolutionPHR utilizes the highest standards of online security while allowing you to view portions of your eye care record through any standard Internet browser on a PC, Mac computer, or an iPad.
You can decide if access to RevolutionPHR is right for you, and participation is completely optional. We have no record of your access and we allow you to use this online portal at your discretion.
What can I do in RevolutionPHR?
- Update changes in key information such as new phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, and more.
- Complete your pre-exam interviews online. This information automatically is added to your patient chart in our system which leads to a more accurate and efficient exam.
- Print out examination results and summaries.
- Schedule appointments any time of day.
- Check the status of glasses and contact lens orders.
- See billing statements.